What To Do Over Break When You're Bored



1. Watch Some Christmas Movies

I absolutely love watching christmas movies with my family. We make a big bowl of popcorn and snuggle under the blanket. Some of our favorites are Elf, A Christmas Story, White Christmas, and A Year Without Santa Claus. Elf is very funny and suitable for almost everyone. A Christmas Story is such a classic that even my little brother loves. White Christmas is very old, but has some of the best music this planet has seen. A Year Without Santa Claus was my favorite when I was little, even if it was made long before me.

2. Make Some Christmas Cookies.

I love sugar cookies in particular, but I love almost all cookies. Any family recipe or one offline would be fun to bake. I also love how you can adapt and personalize this to anyone in particular.

3. Write a Story

Whatever you would like to write about would be a lot of fun. If you have a long break, you could even write a novel. If you wanted to, you could also write a short story, write a story for your family, or write a story about your family.

4. Research that hobby or diet you have always wanted to try

I am currently considering going gluten free, and I am researching both the affects of going gluten free and some recipes, too. If you have wanted to do something for a while, give it a whirl while you have time. Warning:You may or may not get super sucked into Pinterest. It is way too addictive for me.

5. Make some super unique gifts

These gifts don't necessarily have to be for someone else. While at the craft store, I picked up some craft supplies to make some super boss T-shirts that I have always wanted offline. You could also you know do something that requires skill and talent, like knitting or weaving a blanket.

6. Read some books

Could I suggest some? Such as The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants , Wonder, The School for Good and Evil, The Wrath and the Dawn, and My True Love Gave to Me.

7. Fill out my blog survey

If you are not the one person who has filed out my survey, please do so. I would really like to see what you think and how I could improve this blog and how it runs.

I hope you're not bored anymore! Did you try any of these? If so, how did you like them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Does Unique Formatting in Books Affect Your Reading Experience?

Finding your groove with journaling

Does This Mean I'm Not A Reader Anymore?