New Year's Goals



Better belated than never, right?

1. Manage my Time Better: This past semester could have been so much less stressful than it actually was if I had managed my time better

2. Keep my current gpa: I was pleased with my grades this past semester and I want to keep it that way

3. Read 12 Books:  Currently Reading Holding Up the Universe

4. See 7 movies: maybe hidden figures?

5. Photo a Day Challenge 

6. Say No More Often: You know it will lead to less stress

7. Be More Creative: It helps me to prevent getting into ruts.

8. Start a Club : I've had the idea for one forever, just never got around to actually starting it

9. Be more active on here : Because I like blogging

10. Learn  more about web design/HTML/CSS and coding in general.:I am interested in it, but also want to design this blog.

11. Start playing guitar more

12. Sing more

13. Be more honest with myself 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why The School for Good and Evil is like Harry Potter

25 Journaling Prompts

You Know Me Well By Nina LaCour + David Levithan