Book Review: P.S. I Still Love You


P.S. I Still Love You
By: Jenny Han
80% out of 100
Teen Book 
337 Pages
Spoilers for To All The Boys I've Loved Before lie ahead. 

Blurb:

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

What I Thought:

The characters in this book were adorable, just like they were in the last book, but I just didn't like them as much as I did before.  Jenny Han's writing style made this book fly by, as usual.  The dialogue was cute, as usual. It was very uplifting and just cute until about 3/4s of the way through this book. At this point, I realized that I was just done with the characters and the story.  

I feel that something about this series needed to change. I felt as P.S I Still Love You was just too long as it is. I did enjoy this book for the most part, but it felt too long for the ending it needed.  A lot of this book felt just okay to me. Nothing really wowed me and that isn't okay. Everything felt flat and meh. 

Summary of My Review:

This book lacked lots of things. I would only recommend reading this if you are looking to finish the series. 
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Does Unique Formatting in Books Affect Your Reading Experience?

Finding your groove with journaling

Does This Mean I'm Not A Reader Anymore?