2016 Wrap-Up


In January, I don't remember doing too much this month. However, I was supposed to go on the Pro-Life trip, and then ended up not going. I also went though some major changes with my group of friends.


In February, I was accepted into the school that I currently attend. This was a big deal for me at the time because I was so excited to leave my old school. I also started playing lacrosse and learned how to knit.


In March, I started journaling and just had a lot of fun.

In April, I was in my school's production of Peter Pan. I also went to finals for my speech team. I was also confirmed in April!


In May, I graduated!! I was so excited to leave behind my old school and start new things. I also started a group journal with some of my best friends from my old school so we can still keep in touch well despite going to different schools now. I honestly cannot say enough how much that journal and those friends have changed my life.

In June, I took a summer class at my new school. I met a lot of new people. I had a lot of fun because it was summer. I also played in a summer lacrosse league.

In July, I turned another year older. I went to camp. I almost quit blogging. I saw Mama Mia! performed live.


In August, I started at my new school, where I joined an obscene amount of activities. Including, but not limited to: mock trial, knitting for a greater cause, history club, speech team, and prop crew for my school's fall play.


In September, I became really bogged down and just stressed in general by homework and school; I also worked on a lot of stuff for both mock trial and with prop crew.

In October, The fall play happened. I had my first ever mock trial trial. I played in a lacrosse tournament at a college.


In November, The election happened. I am not old enough to vote so the fact that I had no possible way to change the events that occurred and I was completely powerless in this situation was hard to wrap my head around. It was definitely a life lessons month.


In December, I had exams, Christmas break, and much, much stress and many late nights.


Overall. It was an interesting year. This was a year of personal growth, stress, realizations, and changes. I think I was able to take anything  the year threw at me pretty well. Here's to 2017, the year ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding your groove with journaling

Thoughts on The Wrath and the Dawn

Review Mashup #4: Geek Girl and Emmy & Oliver