Book Review: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe // Why did this make me cry again?


Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
By: Benjamin Alire Saenz 
(Insert Picture of the Cover Here, because Blogger is being mean right now)
85% out of 100
Teen Book
359 Pages

Blurb:
Aristotle is an angry teen with a brother in prison. Dante is a know-it-all who has an unusual way of looking at the world. When the two meet at the swimming pool, they seem to have nothing in common. But as the loners start spending time together, they discover that they share a special friendship—the kind that changes lives and lasts a lifetime. And it is through this friendship that Ari and Dante will learn the most important truths about themselves and the kind of people they want to be.

The Characters:
Dante was: sweet, caring, and unique. I liked Dante more than Ari.
Ari was: too full of teen angst, very honest (I liked that very much), and his POV was the best to read from. 

What I Liked:
☄ The plot: The plot was slow, then fast, and then normal.Whatever the pace was during the book, I always enjoyed it. 

☄ Certain Characters: I loved certain characters such as all the parents ever in this book and Dante. I liked other characters in this book such as Ari. 

☄ The Writing: The writing was great, and it kept the book a fast, easy read for me. 

What I Disliked:

☄ I did not dislike anything. I just thought that this book was not perfect. It was good, but not perfect. 


Who I Would Recommend This Book To:

☄ Contemporary Fans

☄ People in the mood for something cute

☄ People in the mood for a quick read

☄ If you are in a reading slump








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Does Unique Formatting in Books Affect Your Reading Experience?

Finding your groove with journaling

Does This Mean I'm Not A Reader Anymore?