That's a Wrap: 2015 in Review


Soo.... I wasn't going to do one of these posts, I wasn't! But, then scrolling through like six million  of them on my Bloglovin' feed, I thought, Why not? So without further ado.... My 2015 Wrap up. 

2015 was absolutely nothing like I expected it to be, and yet it was great and terrible in many ways. 
In January, I made many "resolutions" that included things like completing two school years of French on Rosetta Stone. I completed one unit. One Unit! From January to May, I read quite a lot and blogged a lot on my Wordpress blog. Also in May, I received my first review copy in my whole blogging career! I have since received many copies and improved my analytical skills when reading. In June and July, I went on a hiatus before deciding to switch to blogger. Also in July, I participated in Camp NaNoWriMo, and absolutely failed, but I learned something about myself, I can write ten thousand words in less than a week and do other stuff with my life.  In August, I started my last year at the only school I have ever attended, and I am both looking forward to leaving and loving every moment I have left with my class.  In November, I decided that I am going to get really serious about this blogging thing and I am branching out what I talk about, learning about HTML/CSS, and improving photography. 


In 2016, I will graduate from the only school I have ever attended, and then I will start at a new school. I will also try to keep my life balanced, more so than the other times I have said that I will do this. Also, expect to see a tiny bit less of me as I will be starting at a new school with a heavier workload, but that won't happen until August so until then, I will bombard you with as much random unnecessary stuff as I see fit! As for the rest of the new year ahead, I am going to mostly leave it up to fate, but I do have just a few things I want to do this year.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding your groove with journaling

How Does Unique Formatting in Books Affect Your Reading Experience?

Does This Mean I'm Not A Reader Anymore?