Genres I Prefer
These are the genres I tend to enjoy the most and will most likely finish in a quick manner, with a positive review the most likely outcome of my reading. (This, however, does not guarantee a positive review.)
- Young Adult
Other Genres I Will Review
These are the genres I enjoy, but not all the time. These genres are usually hit or miss for me.
- Middle Grade/ Children's Fiction
- Fairy Tales/Fairy Tale Retellings/Mythology
Genres I Will Not Review
These genres I almost never enjoy and will not be taking review requests for. If you email me with an offer to review one of these books, I will simply not respond.
- Self-Help/ How-To
Formats I Accept
- Downloadable PDFs
- ARCs (Advance Reader Copies)
What Do My Reviews Consist Of?
- Book photography, a brief synopsis taken from goodreads, and my review/opinion on the book.
- Please note that all of my reviews are HONEST reviews, therefore I may not like your book and I will write about anything I disliked in my review. I will explain why I disliked your book if applicable, but I will bash no authors in book reviews.
- Also, if your book is self-published or not an ARC, it will not get first priority. If you do not indicate a time frame for the the review, I will review the book on my own time.
What Should I Include in my email?
- The title of the book, the author of the book, the book's page count, what genre the book is, a brief synopsis of the book, what format you are offering for the book review, and a time frame, if applicable, for the review.
- If your book meets all the standards, please email me in the format I have outlined at email@example.com.